1 (6-ounce) container plain yogurt
1 cup frozen mango chunks
1 teaspoon honey
2 tablespoons butter
2 large yellow onions, finely diced (2 cups)
2 cups finely diced belle peppers
1 cup sliced Andouille sausage
4 cups heavy cream
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 pound bow-tie pasta, cook by package directions
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1. Melt butter in extra-large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and bell peppers and cook until they begin to soften, 5 to 6 minutes. Add sausage and cook for another 5 to 6 minutes or until the vegetables are soft and the sausage begins to brown.
2. Pour in the heavy cream and increase the heat to high. Bring to a boil, then turn the heat to low and simmer until the cream has thickeed slightly, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the cheese and stir until melted and combined. Season with salt and black pepper. Add the cooked pasta and stir until all ingredients are well combined and the pasta is coated with sauce.
4. Serve immediately topped with a sprinkling of green onions.
1. Blend yogurt, mango chunks, and honey in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour into a tall glass and serve immediately.